Wednesday, November 12, 2008

San Antonio, TX

After arriving in San Antonio on Nov. 1st, we went to the riverwalk and the Alamo.
McKenzie's first pigtails and the funny "cheese" she does when I take her pictures.

The next day we went to Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch where we drove through the animals in our car. Oh and by the way this was our rental car (H3)that we had while my parents were driving our SUV and Rocket out.


McKenzie getting up close and personal with the animals.

Dropping food out the window for the animals. (She later had to carry this bag of food everywhere with her.)

Ostriches - they were funny and would stick their whole neck in the car looking for food.
A baby zebra
Feeding the zebras
I don't know what to say about this picture... Maybe he thought we were the dentist?!

Holding onto Mom-Mom and not wanting to get too close to the zebra.

Feeding the goats - I love the way her hands are up. Daddy picked her up right after this.
This is much better! Hi Goats!
And last but not least... the giraffes, Mommy's favorite.


1 comments:

knuts2knit said...

Great pix! I love McKenzie's first pigtails!! LOL! Her face almost looks like she's saying
"uh mom? I think this one might be too tight!" So glad that you're all back together again!
Ellen & Ally