2 people
4 bright colors
6 boxes of cake mix
8 loaf pans
9 cans of frosting
10 hours
24 mini cupcakes
=
1 big Lego cake
My friend and I made this cake for another friend's son's 5th birthday party this past weekend. It was by far the most time consuming cake I have done, but I think it turned out pretty good! The party was at Chuck E Cheese and we were only able to stay for less than an hour. I did get some pics of McKenzie on the rides and playing whack-a-mole with Uncle Chris, but unfortunately they were on my phone and I can't send them to my computer to show them. If I figure it out I'll add them later.
6 boxes of cake mix
8 loaf pans
9 cans of frosting
10 hours
24 mini cupcakes
=
My friend and I made this cake for another friend's son's 5th birthday party this past weekend. It was by far the most time consuming cake I have done, but I think it turned out pretty good! The party was at Chuck E Cheese and we were only able to stay for less than an hour. I did get some pics of McKenzie on the rides and playing whack-a-mole with Uncle Chris, but unfortunately they were on my phone and I can't send them to my computer to show them. If I figure it out I'll add them later.







2 comments:
What a cool looking cake! It looks very time consuming, but very, very good. :)
Nice Job!! :)
SUPER cute!!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment