Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

McKenzie opened 1 egg in her basket before church this morning. The Easter Bunny had brought her a new bracelet.

This is her usual "cheese" smile. (One day I'm sure she'll hate all these pictures, but that is how she insists on smiling.)

After church we hunted for the eggs the bunny left.


Then we went inside and opened all the eggs.

Then she opened the rest of the things the Easter Bunny brought in her basket.

Finally we went outside to take some pictures by the pretty flowers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! Looks like she had a great time looking for eggs.

knuts2knit said...

Great pix! I have some great pix of Ally's first time dying eggs this weekend too. I LOVE the cookie-making pix! I see an awesome scrapbook page or two coming from those! :) Looks like a wonderful Easter!
((HUGS)) Ellen