So finally I decided to turn McKenzie car seat around and face forward. She went to the dr. the other day and weighed 20 pounds 10 ounces with just a diaper on. Ideally, I wanted to wait until she weighed a bit more since it is safer for her to face backwards, and her carseat allows it up to 33 pounds, but I guess it was time. She is 2 1/2 now and I wanted her to face forward before the baby comes. Plus she is getting kind of long to face backwards and her legs looked kind of uncomfortable being backwards. She is loving facing forward and seeing where she is going. It's so different to see her sitting that way after seeing her backwards (or not seeing her) for 2 1/2 years!
School Year 18-19 for all 4!
8 years ago







1 comments:
I'll have to agree that she looks just a wee bit HAPPY! Yay McKenzie for making it to 20+ lbs!
((HUGS)) from Ohio
Ellen & Ally
Post a Comment