Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Nights at Disney World (part 2)

So 2 nights later we went back to the Christmas party at Disney. This time it was a little cooler, but no rain. We had a great time!

Waiting for storytime with Belle to start

McKenzie's first time seeing one of the princesses - Belle

Michael looked so cute all bundled up in his sweater that Grandma made him!

Mickey's house


Minnie's house


Having tea and cookies in Minnie's house


Donald's boat

Riding on Cinderella's Carousel


Riding on Peter Pan's Flight

Waiting for the parade to start. Michael fell asleep, but he woke up before it was over and liked watching everything. McKenzie liked it too, as long as the characters didn't get too close.


Wendy, Peter Pan, Pluto, Pinocchio, Gepetto, Mary Poppins, Alice, and the Mad Hatter


Kanga and Roo - reminds me of Michael and I when I'm wearing him in the baby carrier

Snow White - this is the only princess that McKenzie didn't get to meet


Cinderella and the Prince in her carriage


The best part of the parade, I thought, was the different smells - gingerbread, chocolate, peppermint etc.
The toy soldiers - I think these scared McKenzie the most.

Meeting her first princess, and her favorite one, Jasmine. She did very good and wasn't scared. I think because she knew it was a person and not a character in a costume.

The beautiful castle...

0 comments: