I've been playing around with giving Michael one nap instead of 2. He had been taking really good (2+hr) naps in the morning and then not sleeping at all later in the afternoon. Which is when I'm still trying to get McKenzie to nap most days. So for now we're trying to take a nap right after lunch. Though sometimes he doesn't make it that far.
First this was a picture of him sleeping at night with his blanket and water. He LOVES his blanket and carries it around with him throughout the house all day.

This was the 2nd day in a row that he fell asleep at lunch. The first day I wasn't home and Mike told me he did. I almost didn't believe it because he has never done it before (well maybe when he was really little). He actually had the cracker in his hand until right before I took the picture. And of course it was the day he used McKenzie's Little Mermaid plate!

Sleeping another day during lunch! So far it's been 3 times in the last week or so.

And today he fell asleep on the couch watching Sesame Street before lunch! And even though he only slept 10 minutes or so, he only took a 30 minute nap this afternoon! Early bedtime tonight!!
1 comments:
there is something so beautiful and peaceful about a sleeping child
Post a Comment