McKenzie is taking her second nap for the day. Over the weekend I only gave her one nap each day and she did fine with it. But by Monday morning I could tell she was pretty tired, so I decided to give her a morning and afternoon nap and see if she slept for both. Well she did and she has been taking 2 naps all week so far, and long ones too. This morning she slept for 2 hours which is very unusual (she usually sleeps 1 to 1 1/2 hours at a time). And she has been sleeping for about 40 minutes so far this afternoon. I guess she's tired! She started getting her first top tooth this week and more will be coming soon I'm sure - she is constantly chewing on her fingers. She also enjoys climbing on her pink car from Santa, pushing it around, and going for rides in it.
Here is a picture of her with her car from a few weeks ago.
So while she was sleeping this morning I worked on my ABC book - see the slideshow on the right below. Today I did...
K is for kangaroo care
L is for little fingers
M is for Middleton Doll and
N is for nest
I had to skip J as I may change my mind about what to do for that letter.
Well, McKenzie is waking up now - 2 hours and 45 min. total - that's great!







0 comments:
Post a Comment