Well, this post isn't really about McKenzie exactly. I just joined a group for scrapbooking preemie pages and I love it! It (they) have helped me to get motivated to work on my scrapbooks again. I have started a mini album called "ABC's of the NICU." It has one picture per page from McKenzie's NICU days. I have all the pictures and words for each letter picked out and so far I am up to letter I. Here is one of the pages...
So far the pages I have done are...
A is for apnea monitor
B is for bathtime
C is for CPAP
D is for diapers
E is for eating
F is for family
G is for going home
H is for hugs
I is for isolette
I also have "discovered" digital scrapbooking. I have done 2 pages in the last 2 days and I love it!I have them printed at Costco for only $2.99 for each 12x12 page! It is so much faster and cheaper! And the pages look great too! Here is one of the pages I did...
Now I'm going to go check out some more digital sites and try to make another page :)








1 comments:
I LOVE the alphabet NICU book. That's a GREAT idea. Wish I had thought of it. ;) I'm too nervous to start Maryam's NICU book, but I'm hoping to work up the nerve sooner than later.
Post a Comment