Friday, May 2, 2008

What a difference a year makes

Today McKenzie is 17 months old! Wow! The other night I was looking at the flowers in the front of the house and I remembered a picture I took of McKenzie in front of them last year. The picture was taken a year ago today. I know that because that was the day McKenzie got her ears pierced and she was 5 months old. The dress she was wearing was NEWBORN size, not even 0-3 months! I took these pictures of her by the flowers today - at 17 months and wearing a 6-9 month dress. Even though she is a tiny girl, still she is so big! I don't sit her in the bumbo seat anymore, but she likes to climb in and out of it sometimes so I thought I would use it for the picture to show the comparison to last year. It's pretty sunny in the front yard - last year she closed her eyes and this year she is pretty squinty.


And here is another picture of her without the chair :)
(She wouldn't look at me because of the sun.)

0 comments: