I can't believe it! In 10 days Michael will be one! I remember last year at this time being relieved that I had made it full term this time and waiting anxiously for him to be born. Since his birthday is coming up, I've been asked by many people what he wants/needs for his birthday. Of course the answer is nothing. We have a ton of toys. But it's his first birthday and I know people want to get a gift for him. I was looking for ideas on the toys R us website, and came across a wishlist program they have. I had reservations about doing it because he definitely doesn't need any of these things and I didn't want to ask for gifts. But on the otherhand, I wanted to give people some suggestions of things we didn't already have. So...for those of you that are interested, you are welcome to go here and get some ideas. Also if you are wanting to get him clothes, he is wearing mostly 12 months now. I am super excited about his party! Since his birthday is on Saturday this year, we are having his party that day and doing it at Gymboree play and music. I am excited that it will be something that he, and the many other "baby friends" he has will enjoy. I am also excited to make his cake! I'll definitely post pictures from the party and try to keep up with the blog better again.
School Year 18-19 for all 4!
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment