I was looking through the pictures on my phone and realized I should post some to the blog. Some of them are pretty old. This is Michael on the airplane last summer. We have a picture of McKenzie like this too from when she was a baby.

This one was Michael looking out a sliding glass door, too funny.
I had to get dog food for Rocket and McKenzie was at school, so Michael and I took some time to look at all the animals.First the fish
Dogs in Daycare. They were watching the staff put dog food on the shelves.
At McKenzie's 4 year old appointment, she had to do some new things. First she got her blood pressure checked.
At another appointment she had to have blood drawn. Poor baby! She didn't cry but she begged them not to do it.
Michael riding on his new rocking horse















0 comments:
Post a Comment