McKenzie has had a fever of 102/103 this weekend. I took her to the Dr. today to make sure it wasn't an ear infection, and it isn't, just a virus. So she has been taking Motrin to bring her fever down and help her feel better.
Tonight she was pacing back and forth holding the phone to her ear and "talking" to someone. I got out the video camera to record her because it was so cute. As I was recording her, the phone rang and she stopped to look at it in her hand. Then I put it on speaker and it was DADA! (all this time I am still recording) So she talked to Dada and gave him kisses. It was so sweet to see her face light up when he was talking to her, especially after how miserable she has felt today. I know Mike will like seeing that video someday, but in the meantime I took some quick videos with my camera so he could see them here.







1 comments:
That is adorable!!!!
Post a Comment