These are McKenzie's new sandals. I figured I better get another pair since her 1 pair she loves playing with and sometimes we can't find them when we need them. These are cute - they say "I scream for" and then have ice cream cones on them. They are size 2 - which is for 3-6 month olds. It is pretty hard to find shoes this small that are actually meant for walking and not crib shoes (that are soft and slide around a lot, really just for show for little babies). The 2 pair she has are actually the ONLY 2 pairs of sandals with hard soles at Stride Rite in her size. Another interesting fact - her feet are the same size as the baby who lives next door - he is 3 months old, she is 18 months!
School Year 18-19 for all 4!
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment