Today my sister (visiting from MD) and I took McKenzie to get her first haircut. Before her appointment though, we went to Chipotle for lunch. McKenzie loves Chipotle - she loves Mexican (and she loves Italian too). I shared my burrito with her and she ate almost half of it!!!!!!!! I can only eat half of it! It was a chicken burrito with rice, black beans, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and guacamole. I had more left on my plate than she did!
Then we went to get her 1st haircut. She sat in a fire truck and watch Backyardigans. She was a little unsure, but after a few minutes she was fine. When her haircut was done, she even cried to be put back in the fire truck and for about an hour afterwards she was still saying "truck."
School Year 18-19 for all 4!
8 years ago







2 comments:
So cute! I guess if McKenzie got her hair cut, M should probably get her's cut too. I don't know why I'm so scared...silly, I suppose. She looks great.
I LOVE that first picture of her shoving that whole burrito end into her mouth! McKenzie and Ally could really tear it up at Chipotle if they ever got together! That picture and the squinty santa hat picture are my all time favs. TOO cute! Ellen
Post a Comment