Yesterday I had another appointment with my perinatologist. I went to get a prescription for a blood thinner (lovenox) which may help me have a longer pregnancy. Many women with the blood clotting disorder I have take this during pregnancy and have great outcomes. Let's all pray it works! I have to give myself injections of the medicine and will try my first one tonight.
At the doctors: my blood pressure was good, weight was good, and blood tests from last week were good. The baby is still too little to hear his/her heartbeat with the doppler, so we had to do another sonogram to make sure everything was good. The heartbeat was good - 160bpm and the baby was measuring good. The baby is still so tiny it looked like a jellybean. I am 8 weeks today so the baby is about 1/2 to 3/4 inch or the size of a pinto bean.








1 comments:
Congrats! Good job on giving yourself your first shot! Keep up the great work.
Hugs from CA!
Post a Comment