Wednesday, December 3, 2008

McKenzie is 2!

Yesterday was McKenzie's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she is 2 already! All day long I was thinking about what was happening at that time 2 years ago. It was a little sad because of remembering how scared we were when she was born, and not being near our friends and family to have a big party like we did last year when she turned 1. But, it was still a happy day! McKenzie had many presents to open...here are some pictures of just a few of them.

Rocking chair and Dr. kit from Grandma and Grandpa

Elmo Live from Mom-Mom and Poppa - she really does like it, she is just watching intently here
Cabbage Patch Kid PREEMIE from Mommy and Daddy
Giving a kiss to her party guest - Sophie
(and wearing her new nightgown from the Orie's)
Then it was cake and ice cream time. Mommy made an Elmo cake.
The cake looks bigger than McKenzie!
Yummy!

2 comments:

~jane said...

Totally love the last picture with the frosting all over her mouth and the adorable smile! Happy Birthday, Sweetie...

knuts2knit said...

Great cake Susan! I'm glad I'm not the only one that insists on making a cartoon character cake twice the size of my two year old! LOL! Happy Birthday McKenzie!!!
((HUGS)) from Ellen & Ally in Ohio