Sorry it's been so long since I updated! With company, we have been pretty busy and I have been too tired at night to update this, so I will do it now.
Wednesday (the 4th) I picked up my parents and brother at the airport and after lunch I had my doctor's appointment. First of all, I lost another pound!!! I don't have any clue how though because I really have been eating A LOT, all day, and usually I am so full at night that I almost feel sick. Of course, losing 3 pounds over 14 weeks is not something to worry about, I just don't understand it. I am starting to have a little bump now, and if I don't gain weight by the next appointment (in 4 weeks) I'm going to go crazy! At least I know I am not starting to swell like I did with McKenzie because of the pre-eclampsia, so hopefully I won't get it again, though it is still too early to know any of that. I don't want to complain that I haven't gained weight, but the baby is now about 5 inches and I don't know how it is fitting in there! I want to have a healthy 6 or 7 pound baby this time around.
We tried to see if it was a girl or boy, but could tell yet. I have my next appt. on March 3rd (which is my sister's birthday) and I will be 18w5d and get a longer ultrasound and hopefully find out! By coincidence, the appointment when I found out McKenzie was a girl was on my birthday and I was also 18w5d!
School Year 18-19 for all 4!
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment