McKenzie and I are getting ready to go pick up Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Chris from the airport! I wanted to put these pics up from the other day.
After taking a shower, McKenzie and I had our robes on and were just laying on the bed with Rocket. McKenzie and Rocket were head to head laying on the bed and it was so cute so I grabbed my camera. Then I discovered something... Rocket is "afraid" of the camera. He wouldn't let me take a picture of them laying like that, even with no flash. He didn't like how the lens moved in and out and made a little noise. Crazy dog! Here's the best I got...
Then the sweetest thing. I was taking these pics of McKenzie...


and this was our conversation:
McKenzie: "Mom"
Susan: "What?"
McKenzie: "I love you!"
Susan: "I love you too!"
McKenzie: "Mom"
Susan: "What?"
McKenzie: "I love you!"
Susan: "I love you too!"
She kept repeating it and it was so adorable. She has done it a few times since then and it is so sweet!
Here are some pictures from later that day wearing her cowgirl hat.

After taking a shower, McKenzie and I had our robes on and were just laying on the bed with Rocket. McKenzie and Rocket were head to head laying on the bed and it was so cute so I grabbed my camera. Then I discovered something... Rocket is "afraid" of the camera. He wouldn't let me take a picture of them laying like that, even with no flash. He didn't like how the lens moved in and out and made a little noise. Crazy dog! Here's the best I got...
and this was our conversation:
McKenzie: "Mom"
Susan: "What?"
McKenzie: "I love you!"
Susan: "I love you too!"
McKenzie: "Mom"
Susan: "What?"
McKenzie: "I love you!"
Susan: "I love you too!"
She kept repeating it and it was so adorable. She has done it a few times since then and it is so sweet!
Here are some pictures from later that day wearing her cowgirl hat.







1 comments:
What a cutie!!!
Hope everything goes well at the airport. :)
I bet you're glad to have your car abck now huh?!
How'd your appointment go?
Post a Comment