Sunday, December 19, 2010

All caught up...for now...

McKenzie: "Mom, we never named this baby."
Me: "ok, what do you want to name her?"
McKenzie: "Baby Jesus"
So this is Baby Jesus laying in the stable (under the table)

I bought this Santa dress back in 2004 I think. Well before I had kids. I got it at a yard sale for $2. It was just too cute and had a cute hat to go with it, size 12 months. Arabella wore it in 2005, at 23 months old. McKenzie wore it in 2008, at 24 months old. And this year Kayla wore it, at 11 months. Though I wouldn't doubt if she fits in it next year too at 23 months. She's a little peanut like her cousins too. I'm glad I had this frame to display the 3 of them in. It used to have baby pictures of Chris, me, and Marcia. Now it has pictures of our baby girls in the same Santa dress. I love stuff like this!
And finally, their professional Christmas picture. I had a time getting Michael to sit, he wanted to walk around of course. Then when we were doing McKenzie's 4 yr old picture, he wanted to stand behind her and smile at the camera of course so I was trying to chase him out of that picture. Luckily, there was only this really good Christmas one of them together. That made it easy for me to choose!

0 comments: