It's Party Time!!! But first 2 pics of Michael and Rocket from that morning. He LOVES Rocket.



The birthday girl ready to party!

McKenzie and our neighbor Addison. I didn't get to take as many pictures of her with her friends as I had wanted. I had envisioned lots of poses like this and even one of everyone and/or the kids from her class in their Minnie/Mickey ears. Oh well. At least I got a few and everyone had fun!

Stella wearing her Minnie ears (too bad the light makes it look a little spooky)

Isabel wearing her ears

Playing "stick" the flower on Minnie's dress

Doing Mickey puzzles

Playing in the toyroom

Lots of Mickey ears food! This is a Pampered Chef recipe that I turned into Mickey ears. The head is a turkey & cranberry ring and the ears are reuben rings.

These rice krispie treat ears were dipped in chocolate and wrapped up in the goodie bags

Here are the goodie bags - we had 20 kids here I think!

The girl bags

The boy bags

Minnie Cheesecake Pops

Everyone eating

Mickey cupcakes
We also had Mickey Ears jello, Mickey shaped baked Mac & Cheese, Mickey shaped pretzels, and Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity (corn) dogs! It's nice to have grandparents that live in Florida to help us get all the Mickey themed food! Thank you!

And here's the cake! I did it all on Friday, except for some of the last minute details. Usually I bake the cakes one day and decorate the next, but Thursday was so busy that I didn't get to start until Friday, so it was a busy day! At first I didn't like it, but when it was all done I thought it looked pretty good! The Minnie hat was made of rice krispie treats, the ears were foam like the headbands (which I made also), The pink layer was lemon cake and the bottom layer was chocolate. The cupcakes were vanilla. This was the first time I had tried using gum paste to make a bow. I made it a few days ahead so it had time to harden. I think it turned out pretty well! It was hard to cut into it!

McKenzie with her ears and cake



Pinata time!

Candy!!!

McKenzie and Cadence

Helping Michael put his Mickey ears on

Mickey and Minnie post party

Exhausted and watching...what else...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while we got ready to open presents!

All the presents!

McKenzie got a few different Barbies - Rocket had to check them out too

Michael tearing up and collecting the tissue paper

The happy and tired birthday girl with all her gifts! Thank you friends!

Playing with her new Tinkerbell hopscotch
0 comments:
Post a Comment