Friday, December 17, 2010

November 12th

Again, I took a lot of pictures on the 12th for my scrapbooking project. I was good all year, except for December. I was busy with a Pampered Chef show and didn't take many pictures. Oh well, I did it for 11 of 12 months!
The kids were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and they were talking about shape tools, Michael crawled over to the shape sorter and found the same shapes!
We had a peanut butter themed playgroup with our Mom's Club and the kids played with peanut butter playdough.
Michael had just started walking, so I took a lot of action shots of him.
Trying to play ball with Rocket
He didn't take a good nap, but fell asleep with me on the couch instead.
More walking
Daddy made Hammer Fries for dinner
walking to give McKenzie a hug
how sweet!

0 comments: