Sunday, May 9, 2010

The beach and the playground

Before dinner at Corpus, McKenzie and I ran down to the water while Daddy pulled up the car. The beach was pretty "shelly" but I think I got some great pictures of McKenzie dipping her toes in and holding up her dress so it didn't get wet.


After dinner (which, by the way, was at a Japanese Steakhouse, and was the first time McKenzie wasn't scared at a "fire" restaurant in a long time), we stopped at this great wooden playground on the water.

McKenzie and Mom-Mom climbed all over this playground, and everytime I followed them to get some pictures, McKenzie just ran the other way. She had a blast!


Michael enjoyed it too. He had his first ride on a swing, but like his sister, he was fine with it as long as it wasn't moving. There was a boy next to us swinging and Michael actually started to cry when his mom pushed him high!

0 comments: