Last Friday we had some friends, Brie and Cadence, come swim at the pool with us. Aren't the girls cute walking up to the pool!


Cadence is exactly 9 months younger than McKenzie (and McKenzie actually wears her hand-me-downs). Isn't this adorable! They actually have only met one other time last month. McKenzie was so excited all week for Cadence to come over and go to the pool with her!


Oh and McKenzie insists on wearing both her Tinkerbell life vest and her Tweety ring. I keep telling her she doesn't need them both, but she likes it. It was a crazy day, for other reasons, but we all had a lot of fun at the pool and got a lot of sun too. We can't wait for them to come back again!
That night I took some pictures of McKenzie and Michael in the bath. I have just started putting Michael in the bath sometimes without the duck bath. He is absolutely crazy in the bath! He loves splashing so much and gets so excited! I think it is his most favorite thing in the world!


0 comments:
Post a Comment