Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12th

Last month I posted about the scrapbook pages I've been doing on the 12th of each month this year. So, here are some of the pictures I have to choose from for today.
Michael is really looking like my side of the family lately...especially my mom's side I think.

This morning we went to playgroup where they enjoyed playing with some toys we don't have. I wanted to see how he liked this "Scout" dog because I think he'll be getting it for his birthday.

Then after nap we went to the pool. Michael had a blast splashing as usual, and McKenzie actually did well practicing her swimming and floating in the deep part with me.

After that we did a craft with the letter M and marshmellows and McKenzie helped me make dinner.

So now to pick 12 and find the time to do the digital layout for today...and also for April 12th!

0 comments: