Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Today Mike had to work so it was just me and the kids (and he just called at 9:30pm to say he was leaving Del Rio, so he'll be home around midnight and up again at 4 am!). I had a few plans for the day... furminate Rocket, take the kids to the pool, catch up on the blog, and try a taco pizza from Papa Murphy's. Well, some of that got done...

I heard from some moms in the neighborhood that the furminator was really worth the price, so I bought one yesterday and tried it out on Rocket today. I loved it and could have kept brushing him forever! The fur just kept coming. He was really good during it, but I could tell he couldn't wait for it to be over.
We didn't go to the pool because it was a pretty overcast day, but hopefully we'll be able to get there a lot the rest of the week. I will be caught up on the blog after this post, and we had a taco pizza for dinner. We put sour cream on top too. It was yummy!

I also painted mine and McKenzie's toe nails. She insisted on red.


And I changed her earrings. She's wearing Juicy hearts that she got a while ago from her cousin Nicole. I hope they stay in good!

What a cutie! She had some crazy hair, but it actually looks cute in this picture.

And we also played with our Gymboree bubbles - they are the best bubbles in the world! They had so much fun!





I swear McKenzie is the sweetest big sister ever! She went and got Michael's new cup for him and said "Here buddy, you want some water? You want me to help you?"

Then she let go and said "Good job Bubba, you can do it!"

"You want me to hold the bottom in case you drop it?" Notice how he didn't take his eyes off of her the whole time!

Then she sees me taking pictures and says, "I have a great idea, let's take a picture together for Mother's Day!" How sweet is she?!

0 comments: